CPO Rising is a news and media site written for and about Chief Procurement Officers and other supply management executives. It is also the largest website focused on procurement and supply management. Our mission is to engage executive leaders with a steady stream of top-quality, progressive, and original content. CPO Rising is published by noted analyst, Andrew Bartolini, the Chief Research Officer at Ardent Partners.
CPO Rising seeks to deliver:
- * Compelling articles that provide insight and progressive approaches to the procurement agenda.
- * Information that educates, challenges, entertains and engages the reader.
- * Real world case studies based on more than a decade of work and research with leading practitioners in supply management.
- * The opportunity to regularly engage with procurement executives from leading companies.
A few items to note:
- Site Design and Navigation: A primer on the design of CPO Rising with key navigation tips can be found by clicking here.
- Disclaimer: CPO Rising is owned and published by Ardent Partners, a research and advisory firm founded by Andrew Bartolini. The ideas and content in the published articles represent Ardent’s and Andrew’s views on a given topic at the time.
- Citation Policy:
- (1) We encourage references, links, and citations but kindly ask that when quoting from the site, please cite as “Andrew Bartolini, Publisher of CPORising.com”
- (2) Any commercial use of this site’s content must have prior written approval from Andrew Bartolini.
Thank you for visiting. If you have a topic you would like us to tackle, send us a note. If you see an interesting article or find value in what we are doing, please share it with your colleagues and network.