Tonight, the President of the United States will travel to Capital Hill to deliver the annual State of the Union address to the U.S. Congress and the American people. It is an American tradition, and a celebrated moment for presidential administrations, legislators, and the electorate. It is a chance for presidents to triumphantly reflect on the year that was and confidently set the tone for the year ahead, declaring that “the state of our union is strong!” As such, the State of the Union is a highly anticipated moment that draws a massive audience every year.
But today, Ardent Partners will provide our own “State of the Union” address — two, in fact — beginning at 11:00 AM Eastern Time with “the State of Procurement Technology in 2018: the Future is Now,” a webinar sponsored by Zycus. And then at 2:00 PM Eastern Time, Ardent Partners analysts will share our annual “Procurement 2018: BIG Trends and Predictions“ webinar, sponsored by Beeline and Ivalua. While both webinars will present expert, data-driven analysis and industry-leading thought leadership, each webinar offers a unique take on “the state of procurement in 2018.” And each one will greatly inform the Chief Procurement Officer’s (CPO’s) decision making in the year ahead. If you haven’t registered for each, you should do that now. In the meantime, let’s take a closer look at each.
At 11:00 AM, Ardent Partners’ Chief Research Officer, Andrew Bartolini, and Research Analyst, Matt York, along with Zycus’s VP of Corporate Development, Richard Waugh, will present The State of Procurement Technology 2018: The Future is Now. Attendees of this webinar will
- Gain a full view of the latest technology trends, including an analysis of the current state of technology adoption
- Understand how technology can support procurement and its “team captain,” the CPO, in the drive towards agility and innovation
- See the arc and impact of emerging solutions, like blockchain, RPA, and augmented reality
- Learn insights on the overall direction of the supply management technology market in 2018 and beyond by use case studies
And at 2:00 PM, Andrew Bartolini, along with Ardent’s VP of Research, Christopher J. Dwyer, and special guests Brian Hoffmeyer, Group Vice President of Marketing at Beeline and Alex Saric, Chief Marketing Officer at Ivalua, will highlight a series of market trends and predictive scenarios for the year ahead, including:
- The economic, geopolitical, societal, and technological trends of the last year or two and their impact on supply management
- The prospect of an economic, geopolitical, security, or weather-related calamity in 2018
- The rise of Industry/Procurement 4.0 technologies and their prevalence in business today
- And a view into the “Future of Work,” which isn’t very futuristic these days
Both webinars are fascinating studies in the state of procurement technology in 2018, the big procurement trends we’ve been seeing over the past couple of years, and the big predictions we’ll make later today. If you’ve got a couple of hours to spare today, we’d love to have you join us. Click here to register for the State of Procurement Technology in 2018, and here for Procurement 2018: BIG Trends and Predictions.