Evolution has become an accepted component of the average business. From new advancements in technology to innovative strategies for tackling key enterprise issues, today’s businesses are actively living in a world where “change” is an everyday occurrence. One such avenue of change, the continued consumerization of the enterprise structure, has given way to a new era of work, technology, and talent.
The true foundation of the “gray area” in the consumer-business line lies within the nature of real-time applications, processes, and capabilities. Much like content and goods are consumed and purchased in an on-demand fashion in our personal lives, the tides of talent engagement are pushing this idea forward. From independent contractors and freelancers to hourly workers and professional services, a larger slice of the average enterprise’s total talent pool (40% of the average company’s total workforce, as discovered by new Ardent Partners research) is being engaged in a real-time or on-demand manner. These workers are actively contributing to mission-critical projects and service as valuable assets across many business functions. However, within today’s crowded staffing ecosystem, what is the true role of on-demand talent?
On Wednesday, November 29, at 1pm ET, I encourage you to join me for a complimentary webinar hosted and sponsored by Shiftgig. During the webcast, I will not only unveil some brand new research findings from the 2017-2018 edition of the annual State of Contingent Workforce Management research study, but will also be joined by Shiftgig CEO Wade Burgess and Teresa Carroll, President, Global Talent Solutions, KellyOCG, on an executive roundtable to discuss:
- The role of on-demand talent (and on-demand talent platforms) in the changing world of work.
- How businesses can effectively “balance” both their traditional and non-traditional sources of labor and talent.
- The varied interpretations of the “Future of Work” and what they mean for the contemporary enterprise.
- The role of “next-generation” solutions, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, in addressing how work is done, and;
- The Best-in-Class strategies and capabilities for thriving in the new world of work.
Click here to register for this exciting webinar. I look forward to seeing you there!
Editor’s Note: Register for this complimentary webinar here. And, if you’re interested in learning more about the new world of work and evolving arena of contingent workforce management, be sure to tune into and subscribe to the Contingent Workforce Weekly podcast. Don’t miss out on insights into the Future of Work!