There is now one month until The CPO Rising 2017 Summit, Ardent Partners’ annual procurement symposium. Have you registered yet? There are only a few days left to take advantage of the best pricing available (October 15).
Why should you attend? Here are 10 reasons:
1. The unmatched lineup of top speakers…from Google, NASA, Flex, BD, and Staples, the list goes on. You won’t find a better agenda than the one Ardent has designed with some of the world’s top procurement executives.
2. The ability to network with like-minded peers. Procurement professionals are often very busy and don’t have the opportunity to connect with colleagues in the industry. Why not take a couple of days and converse with other procurement leaders?
3. Procurement is evolving…learn how to approach the future. Every speaker at CPO Rising 2017 brings something different to the event. Learn how the industry is evolving, and what it means for your organization.
4. The Venue is unparalleled. The Harvard Club was recently named the best venue in Boston. Located in the historic Back Bay neighborhood, the century-old main clubhouse is known for its English oak paneling, lofty coffered ceilings, Spanish silver chandeliers, and roaring fireplace.
5. Learn the “Tools of the Trade”. The central theme to this year’s agenda is designed to help give procurement executives the tools and strategies that will drive their organizations forward in the next decade. Also, every attendee will receive a free copy of Ardent’s latest CPO-themed report as a digital download ($499 value).
6. The ability to engage with the solution providers that are bringing innovation to the procurement market. Technology is a critical component in driving value from the procurement function. CPO Rising 2017 will feature a variety of technology solutions from which to learn how innovation is paving a new path for the procurement industry.
7. You can connect with Ardent’s expert analyst team on the issues you want to discuss. Ardent’s analyst team is well-versed in the supply management industry, and its entire lineup of thought leaders will be in attendance throughout the event. Utilize their knowledge!
8. Learn about “The State of the Chief Procurement Officer.” One of the many highlights of the event will be a “State of the Union”-type address on where the modern-day procurement profession sits today and where it can go in the near future.
9. Nominate your team for a “CPO Honors” Award. The CPO Honors Gala will recognize CPOs and their teams for outstanding performance and execution over the last year. Ardent will reveal the winners of its industry achievement awards at the CPO Rising Summit Gala Dinner on November 8.
10. It’ll be the can’t-miss event of the year! No other procurement or supply management conference will offer the same level of expertise, thought leadership, and network impact that CPO Rising 2017 will provide.
November 8th & 9th at the Harvard Club in Boston
Produced by Ardent Partners
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to attend this year’s landmark procurement symposium. Register now (click here), and we look forward to seeing you in just a few weeks!