Learn from and Network with Top Chief Procurement Officers
It may not surprise you, but I honestly believe that the speaker roster we’re assembling for our CPO Rising 2017 Summit is unrivaled and even better than last year’s star-studded lineup.
As you know by now, on November 8 and 9, Ardent Partners will host the CPO Rising 2017 Summit (register by clicking here), an executive symposium designed to bring together procurement executives and business leaders in an intimate forum to share best practices, exchange ideas, and make new connections. Ardent has also booked an unrivaled team of procurement executives from leading companies like Biogen, P&G, Staples, BD, Flex, Medtronic, Enbridge, Google, and NASA, to share the strategies and best practices they’ve developed over their illustrious careers. We’ve also booked, not one, but three CPO Rising Hall of Famers!
New CPO Strategies and Innovative Ideas Define the Agenda
The CPO Rising 2017 Summit opens with an amazing lineup of Global CPOs sharing their best ideas on how to change the game and reimagine the role of the CPO. The day and a half event is filled with keynotes and breakout sessions designed to challenge and engage procurement executives from any industry. Speaker topics include:
- The Evolving Imperative of Operating in Real Time
- The ABC’s of Corporate M&A: The CPO’s Challenge
- The Next Gear: How to Procurement Can Dramatically Increase Value Creation Through Big Data
- CPO Panel: Driving and Fostering Organizational Agility
- Expert Panel on the Latest Procurement Technology Trends and Innovation
- Putting the “Strategic” in Strategic Procurement
- Soup to Nuts: How to Build a Truly Global Supply Chain
- The Procurement Transformation Challenge
- The Future of Work and How to Prepare for it
- CPO Rising 2017: Tools of the Trade
- And Many More Great Presentations!
And that list above doesn’t even include the interactive roundtables and breakout session designed to bring new perspectives to traditional challenges. Attendees are certain to depart from this executive conference energized and armed with new ideas to improve their operations. I hope that you will seriously consider attending the conference. To view the speaker panel and the Summit agenda, visit the event site http://events.cporising.com
Don’t Forget that Early Bird Registration Ends on August 31 –