It’s no secret that the world of work is changing and evolving, seemingly, by the day. From the rampant growth of the non-employee workforce (which comprises 38% of today’s total workforce) to the greater impact of the Gig Economy, today’s contingent workforce management (CWM) programs must be primed, ready, and prepared for a new era of work.
Ardent Partners is excited to announced the fifth annual edition of its landmark State of Contingent Workforce Management research series. Last year’s study, which discussed how businesses are beginning to adapt to this new world of work, is an ample precursor to the 2017-2018 edition of this landmark research series. The upcoming State of Contingent Workforce Management report, slated for publication in mid-October, will tackle the progression of non-employee workforce management and its place in the Future of Work.
Subtitled The Convergence of Talent, Technology, and the Future of Work, this year’s research study aims to help today’s businesses understand the current evolution of work, the technologies that are supporting this new era, and the best strategies for succeeding in the Gig Economy. The new report will also highlight:
- The nature of on-demand talent and its impact on today’s talent engagement strategies.
- The role of next-gen innovations, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and augmented reality, in CWM programs today.
- The impact that the procurement function can bring to CWM programs from cost, quality, compliance, and visibility perspectives.
- The convergence of human capital management (HCM), HR, and talent management principles in the ultimate management of the non-employee workforce, and;
- The definitive Best-in-Class blueprint from which all organizations can enhance their contingent workforce management programs and prepare for the Future of Work.
Click here to participate in the new research survey that will fuel the findings for this year’s critical edition of the annual State of Contingent Workforce Management research study. All participants will receive a complimentary copy of the report (upon publication in mid-October), and, the first 100 survey participants will be invited to an exclusive “early research findings” webinar in September. Your participation is an invaluable resource in this crucial endeavor, and we thank you for your time!
Post Script: If you’re interested in learning more about the evolving world of work, make sure to tune in or subscribe to the industry’s only dedicated podcast, Contingent Workforce Weekly. Click here to check it out.