Join Ardent Partners on Thursday, April 27 at 2 PM EST for a 30-minute, sneak-peak webinar on our forthcoming benchmark research report, CPO Rising 2017: Tools of the Trade (click to register). Attendees of this webinar will gain a comprehensive view into what is happening in the world of procurement and discover the industry’s hot trends and key findings. Ardent Partners’ Chief Research Officer, Andrew Bartolini, will share highlights from his upcoming report, including:
- The business pressures that Chief Procurement Officers (CPOs) and other procurement leaders face in 2017, and how these pressures continue to evolve from previous years;
- The enterprise and procurement goals that CPOs and their lieutenants have for the next two-to-three years, and the strategies that they are adopting to get them there;
- The business processes and that CPOs and their teams are implementing to take their performance to the next level;
- The technology enablers, or “the tools of the trade” that procurement teams are leveraging in 2017 and plan to adopt in the years ahead;
- How the Best-in-Class continue to lead the way in process and technology adoption, and as a corollary, business performance.
Andrew will cover a lot of ground in this 30-minute webinar. Those that follow the firm’s research and are yearly readers of the CPO Rising benchmark study will not want to miss broadcast. Register NOW and get a complimentary copy of the final report BEFORE the webinar!