Building on our “instant analysis” of SAP’s multi-billion dollar bid for Ariba, we’ve now come back with a comprehensive report that covers the deal in greater detail.
For those of you who have been off the grid this past month, you may not have heard that on May 21, 2012, SAP AG, one of the world’s largest business enterprise software providers announced that it had entered into an agreement to acquire Ariba, a leader in cloud-based spend management solutions and owner of the largest global B2B trading network, in a deal valued at $4.3 Billion. The acquisition will allow SAP to expand its cloud footprint and position the Ariba Network to its 190,000+ customer base.
Our new, 12-page report includes:
- Deal summary, background, and analysis
- Market impact analysis including a discussion of the deal’s impact on competing solution providers including BravoSolution, BuyerQuest, Coupa Hubwoo, Iasta, IBM, Oracle, Puridiom, SciQuest, WALLMEDIEN, Zycus and others
- Recommendations for current SAP customers
- Recommendations for current Ariba customers
- Recommendations for SAP/Ariba prospects
While you can buy the report here in Ardent’s research library, we’re offering special “backdoor access” (i.e. free and without registration) between now and the end of the month. I should point out that this report was also widely distributed today to the end-user subscribers of the Ardent Partners Research Newsletter. If you haven’t yet registered, consider doing so today by typing your company email address in the space right here ——–>——————–>——————->—————->————–> (like how I did that?)
- Our newsletter subscribers get exclusive access and discounts to our research reports
- These reports are not part of any marketing or lead generation program so there will be no follow-up calls or emails from any third party.
To get the SAP-Ariba report click below
Acquisition in the Clouds: SAP to Buy Ariba for $4.3 Billion
This report is no longer available via CPO Rising. You can find it in Ardent Partners’ Research Library by clicking here (registration/$ required).