Editor’s Note: An archive of this webinar is available by clicking here; while the report that fueled my portion of it is available here (registration required at each)
Next Wednesday, July 6th, I will be discussing Collaborative Sourcing (the topic of one of my upcoming research reports) in a webinar sponsored by Ariba.
The value driven by the average sourcing team over the last decade has, in many cases, been significant and transformative. But competitive forces at play in a rapidly changing business environment require that many tried and true strategies must be enhanced if they are to retain their impact. My presentation looks at how a collaborative sourcing approach can help sourcing teams deliver greater value to the enterprise. I hope you can make it.
Please Note: This Free Streaming Only web seminar is 60 minutes in length.
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM (EDT) | 11:00 AM (PDT)
Every day you battle rising inflation, global competition, and tightening supply markets as you try to save more money through strategic sourcing.
Register for this webinar to learn how to win those battles. You’ll capture the next wave of sourcing savings through collaborative sourcing.
Together, we’ll discuss how you need a constant, comprehensive view into your spend, supplier performance, and contract compliance. Collaborative sourcing provides the most effective and efficient way to get that. Then your hosts will share how you can leverage technology, process, and a networked supplier community to build your collaborative sourcing program. By doing so, you can
- Conquer this increasingly complex global market
- Deliver sustainable savings
- Achieve consistently high performance
- Optimize your risk mitigation strategies
This global economy isn’t getting any simpler. Register today.
- How to build a sustainable Collaborative Sourcing program
- How to bring more “Spend under Management” or “Procurement influence”
- The role of automated contract management and supplier performance management in strategic sourcing decision making process
- Sundar Kamakshisundaram, Sr. Manager, Solutions Marketing, Ariba
- Andrew Bartolini, Chief Research Officer, Ardent Partners
- Rohan Ranadive, VP, Enterprise Spend Management, BB&T
- Nora P. Neibergall, Senior Vice President, Institute for Supply Management™
UPDATE: The webinar has been archived and is available for replay here