Are you striving for accounts payable gold or just looking to compete? If your answer is “yes” to either option then you may be interested in a webinar (free registration) that I will be participating in on Thursday. Here’s the official description of the webinar:
While the business case for A/P automation is relatively straightforward, the solution selection process can be daunting. Join us for a live webinar discussion featuring insights from Andrew Bartolini, VP and Group Director at Aberdeen Group, who will detail the key findings from his E-Payables AXIS report which evaluates accounts payable solution providers and recommends strategies to choose the best-fit e-payables solution and Andrew Pery, Kofax Vice President of Marketing,
Register now to learn more about:
- Streamlining your Accounts Payable processes
- Reducing processing paper, time and cost
- Improving data accuracy and information availability – at the right time, at the right place, in the right format.
- Increasing visibility and compliance through automated approval workflows
- Enabling rapid payback and ROI from significant cost savings, higher compliance, and superior cash management
Register for this webcast and receive a complimentary copy of Aberdeen’s E-Payables AXIS Report.
The E-Payables AXIS report that I published a few months ago is intended to help facilitate an understanding of the current solution provider landscape and guide enterprises in the selection of the best-fit solution(s) to automate their accounts payable process. The report also offers a customer-centric evaluation and ranking of the top solution providers in the marketplace today.
This free webinar is sponsored by Kofax.
Postscript I: Happy President’s Day!
Postscript II: Curling starts tomorrow!!